FindBroker is fast becoming one of Australia's leading digital databases for finance and mortgage brokers. With access to hundreds of products and services for a wide range of loans, finding the right loan for you has never been easier.
FindBroker features two main functions:
1. Search function - borrowers and clients can search for brokers by loan type, postcode, language preferences (22 languages - and counting - spoken by Brokers who signed up to FindBroker) and brokers' specialties ( such as contractor income, bonus income and self-employed income etc.)
2. Loan Enquiry - borrowers can send direct loan enquiries to Brokers' email, which helps Brokers to build direct relationships with the prospects, and turn them into customers.
A new research shows that nearly two-thirds never ask for a better interest rate, do you know how much you can get if you talk to a broker before you apply for a loan? FindBroker has more than 2,300 brokers online to help you make right decisions.
Why choose FindBroker?
We know there are some platforms you can choose, but what make FindBroker so special for you?
We tell you the stories of all of our brokers, you will know them before you talk to them
We verify all brokers to help to keep the market regulated and your information confidential
Our searching engine can match your language requirements, also the special financial circumstance.
Brokers can get in touch with borrowers only if you contacted them first. There are two ways you can request direct contact:
1. You submit a contact request to specific brokers
2. You submit a general request for brokers in your area to contact you. In this case, your enquiry will be sent to all brokers in your area; however, only the first three to respond will be able to see you details and contact you.
Brokers can contact you via phone call or email.
We are committed to protecting our users' information as an utmost priority. We will not re-distribute any information to any third parties, without your permission.
Yes. Even we are independent from lenders or brokers, we are Credit Representative 491333 of Vow Financial Pty Limited Australian Credit Licence No:
The answer is NOTHING! Using FindBroker to connect with the best mortgage brokers is totally free, so it saves you time and money and it does not cost you anything!
No. Your credit history will only be considered by lenders when they receive your loan application.
Security is an essential concern for our service. In order to protect your data, we have implemented an extra tier of security: a stateful firewall and 2-factor authentication for infrastructure servers that control access to networks, storage, or other servers, and for servers that store confidential data as outlined in Policy 4.12, Data Stewardship and Custodianship. (HR, payroll, credit cards, student data, etc.)
Brokers can invite their existing or former customers to leave reviews on their FindBroker profile. Broker's customers can leave ratings for Brokers to give feedback on their experience. Ratings are measured in stars, where 1 star is "Very dissatisfied" and 5 stars is "Highly satisfied" with the broker's services. Customers can also leave written reviews in the form of comments, that will appear underneath their star rating.
FindBroker focuses exclusively helping you find the best broker for your specific requirements. On FindBroker, you can use the unique functionalities of the our search engine to search by:
Language spoken by brokers
No. FindBroker can not give any financial advice. We simply act as a digital platform to connect you to Brokers who can answer your questions and help you with your finance.
FindBroker checks the credentials of Brokers to ensure they are legally registered to provide financial services to you. The documents we check are the Australian Credit License and Credit Representative Number.
Yes, you can do it in 3 ways:
1. Live Chat: Click the organge box of "Chat With Us" on the right bottom of the page and start to talk to us. Please leave your message during off hours
2. Call us on: (02) 8959 0916
3. Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our newsletter